They offer legal reference books and audiovisual training on federal civil service, equal employment, labor law, policy and legal guidance for federal supervisors and managers. A small business for over 30 years.
Texts and training on the law of and litigation practice before the Merit Systems Protection Board and its reviewing court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Texts and training on federal sector collective bargaining laws, arbitration principles and litigation practice before the Federal Labor Relations Authority and its reviewing courts.
Texts and training on federal sector EEO law and litigation before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and its appellate organization, the Office of Federal Operations.
Texts and video and audio training courses on federal sector arbitration law and advocacy, alternative dispute resolution, mediation and settlements.
Instructional texts for supervisors and managers concerning discipline, adverse & performance based actions, EEO complaints, leave, hiring, workers' compensation, ethics, and labor relations.
Instructional training courses for individuals or groups on federal sector mediation, arbitration, settlement, administrative advocacy, and practice before the MSPB.
Texts and video training on advocacy and litigation procedures before the MSPB, EEOC, FLRA, and arbitrators.
- Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA) - www.FLRA.com
- Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) - www.MSPB.gov
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) - www.EEOC.gov
- Office of Special Counsel (OSC) - www.osc.gov
- Prohibited Personnel Practices under OSC jurisdiction: https://osc.gov/Pages/ppp.aspx
- Forms: www.osc.gov/forms.htm
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM) - www.opm.gov
- Department of Labor (DOL) - www.dol.gov
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Veterans' Employment and Training Service (VETS)
- Veterans Employment Opportunities Act (VEOA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Office of Government Ethics - www.oge.gov
- Social Security Administration (SSA) - www.ssa.gov
- Social Security Handbook: Coverage of civilian employees of the Federal Government
- Online claims and benefits
- Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS)
- CSRS and FERS Handbook for Personnel and Payroll Offices
- Link to FERS info at OPM
- Link to FERS publications
- Link to FERS info at SSA
- Link directly to Thrift Savings Plan site
- Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS)
- Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) - www.frtib.gov